Store bought hero costumes aren’t much fun. Usually, the costume material is thin, tears easily, isn’t very comfortable on sensitive skin, and fits poorly. If your youngster loves epic heroes like Jedi Luke Skywalker from Star Wars, Harry Potter, or Indiana Jones, consider creating realistic costumes using regular clothing and some creativity.
Here are some of our past costume ideas. If you have any creative epic hero costume ideas, please share the links with us in the comments! Thanks.
Epic Hero home-made costume ideas
- How to Make an Indiana Jones costume
- How to Make a Jedi costume
- How to make a wand sheath for your Hogwarts robes
- Batman Villain: How to make a Two-Face costume
- Batman Villain: HOw to make a Joker costume